Here are the rules for the "Marketplace" section of this forum.
Please read this post before participating in any Marketplace activities.
Any use of this website for purchasing or selling items signifies your understanding and acceptance of these rules.
THE MARKETPLACE IS NOT THE MAIN REASON THIS WEBSITE IS HERE. WE ARE HERE TO PARTICIPATE IN A COMMUNITY AND SHARE INFORMATION ABOUT THINGS WE LOVE.
Any transactions that take place are solely between the buyer and the seller. Synthesizer.nz and the owners/administrators of this forum are NOT participants in the transaction and can carry or offer NO liability or responsibility should there be problems with the transaction. As with eBay, TradeMe and all other online sales, PLEASE be careful and execute strong judgement.
It sucks when someone is ripped off, but unfortunately there is very little (most likely nothing) the forum management can do to help if you should have problems with a transaction.
By participating here you agree and understand that use of this forum for 'buy, sell and trade' transactions is carried out fully at your own risk.
HOW IT WORKS
- ANY logged in user with at least ONE post can freely view and reply to topics in either of these subforums.
- NO SELLING ON BEHALF OF OTHERS! For Sale and For Trade posts must be items being sold by the member making the post. No posting items on behalf of your friend or buddy from another forum.
- ALL FOR SALE POSTS MUST INCLUDE A PRICE! If you don't include a price we'll delete your post without warning.
It is ok to state the price you will sell an item for and say that you are open to offers.
You cannot set a "nonsense" price for an item and then ask for best offers. If you do your post will be deleted without warning. Forum administration's decision on what is, or is not, a nonsense price is final and not open to negotiation.
It IS NOT ok to just ask for offers. Or to state that you will accept offers over a certain figure. If you do this your thread will be deleted without warning.
If the item(s) are solely for trade and you do not want to sell it for cash then inviting trade offers is accepted. Giving people some idea what type of things you are looking to trade for is a good idea.
If the item(s) are for trade and for sale and you state you are looking for offers, without naming a price that the item is for sale at, it looks very much like you are seeking cash offers and as such your post will be deleted.
- Please be courteous by consolidating your format-specific modules in one for sale thread.
- The Marketplace forum automatically prunes once daily and will remove any thread that has not been replied to within 60 days.
- If someone is perpetually causing problems by attempting to circumvent or outright disobey these rules, they risk deletion of their account.
- These rules are not negotiable.
- These rules are apt to change at any time.
- Use of this website for buying, selling or trading constitutes full understanding and acceptance of these rules.
Please be nice. Play fair. Think of the community first.
Welcome to Synthesizer New Zealand, don't forget to register here! Note: This notification disappears after registration.
Dedicated TradeMe for modular synths, list your used modules for free!
First unread post • 1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Site Admin
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:14 pm
- Location: New Zealand
|Hide post links|
1 post • Page 1 of 1